Top Navigation

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Marcy's Damask Wedding Reception
















These are my favorite items again - they are just what I would do for myself. The graphic was important to Marcy and every piece was designed to have the optimal amount of the modern damask graphic showing. From the simple damask programs and menus, to the damask table numbers, placecards and even damask candy buffet labels, the graphic covers everything. Her seating chart and unity candle also are covered with the graphic. Marcy even included a Candy Buffet table sign, signs directing guests to the cocktail lounge and Bar Menu with Married Cocktails and drinks. Marcy loved the graphic so much it is even going to be on her cake in cream and black fondant by Christine's Cakes! Funny enough, Marcy debated about having me make her wedding invitations - she almost made them herself. I feel so lucky that I got to work with her on these amazing pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment