Top Navigation

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sarah's Fleur de Lis Wedding












Sarah's invitations have become a huge hit. I'm getting inquiries from all over the world for similar invitations using a fleur-de-lis. I love every single piece of her items for the wedding. Sarah ALSO has a new program. Her full sheet also doesn't fold and has rounded corners. The front is beautiful with the fleur de lis and modified monogram. Then all of her other pieces have a married monogram. We did bar menus, table numbers with a menu, memory signs, unity candle, bathroom basket signs and new smaller style "thank you" signs for her photo thank you cards. Her seating chart is amazingly packed with a gazillion names ;). Thank you Sarah. You were my first bride to email me before your date to be sure I could do your wedding. It's been amazing working with you all of these months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment