Top Navigation

Monday, January 5, 2009

Bride and Bloom magazine!


I am so thrilled to announce that I am a new advertiser in Bride and Bloom magazine! When I decided to advertise, I thought about which magazine best fit my style. I have always loved Bride and Bloom. There aren't a million wedding dress advertisements to wade through. This magazine is just about decor, beautiful flowers and a beautiful event.

If you have want to pick up a magazine, Bride and Bloom is available at:

B. Dalton
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million
Bookstar
Bookstop
Borders
Waldenbooks

Albertsons
Kroger
Harris Teeter
Meijer
Ralphs
Safeway
Vons
Winn-Dixie

Target

And just a little sneak peek, here is my ad! You can find it on page 31. Look for the book marks inside the magazine and I'm the page in front of that.



And for more information about the ad, follow this link to my website. It includes people behind the scene and what it took for Dionne, of The Shooting Gallery, to get the shot. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment