Top Navigation

Friday, February 6, 2009

Indre + Marius: Wedding Inspiration


Indre and I started discussing the design back in December. I asked what I always do "Is there something about your wedding that you love?" I got this from Indre:

Also all the wedding flowers will have "ruta" herbs. It is a herb common in lithuanian culture. It was also the name of my fiance's mom - who passed 2 weeks ago. Something very subtle would be nice - but if it doesn't fit with your ideas it's ok. Does this help?

When I read the email, I knew that I had to include the Ruta herb because of the amazing meaning that this would have to both Indre and Marius. Indre then sent me this image for inspiration.



One of the really special elements of this invitation set is that the majority of the invitations were printed in Lithuanian. We did separate invitations - one in all Lithuanian and one in English. I absolutely love the oversized names on the invitations.


Then the insert cards were designed with the important details in both English and Lithuanian.


Even the custom designed map has the tiny image of the Ruta for the Reception.

Indre received the invitations yesterday and sent me this email. The invitations are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. Thank you for all your assistance and for making my ideas become a reality! But I want to thank Indre for choosing to me to design something so special for their wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment