Top Navigation

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sara's Pomander Wedding Reception


Sara likely has the most items that I have ever done. :) I loved her Pomander theme and the black and pink colors are a hot trend this year. We did a seating chart. . .

Custom water bottles with waterproof labels

Thank you cards

Table numbers

Custom favor label stickers for her out of town boxes and cake boxes

Signs for bathroom baskets and flip flops for dancing

Sara is doing a Photo Booth for her favors. I made this sign for outside the booth. . .

then Sara wanted an envelope for her guests to put their photo booth picture inside. The plan was to have a table set up with the envelopes and another sign. But I didn't like the idea that some guests might miss the booth. So I suggested that we make a package with the menu. The envelope wraps around the menu . . .

and forms a pretty package that will be wrapped with pink napkins by her coordinator, Misty from Bells and Bliss

then inside each envelope is a card with information to share photos online

I even designed the custom monogram for the photobooth pictures.

And somehow I managed to forget to photograph the programs. whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment