Top Navigation

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brianna's Orchid Branch Amazing Pocketfolds















I've been anticipating these invitations for a long time. They really are one of my favorite all time set. Again, on this set, I've made each and every element of the invitation new and like a little surprise. The bright, deep purple pocketfolds have a large seal on the front that is attached in a new way for me. I'm so excited about the closure type seal that keeps the pocket closed. Her invitations are stunning with the orchid graphic on bare branches. The striped background gives the floral design a very masculine touch. I carried the graphic to the front and back of the postcard with these amazing matching custom postage stamps. My favorite element - this large fold out map of the state of Michigan. Since this is a destination wedding, there are a ton of locations and the detail map shows all of the locations for the wedding weekend. There is also a matching Rehearsal Dinner insert. The outer envelopes were designed to let the orchid custom designed stamp be the focus. So thank you too Brianna. I knew the moment that I met you and Jason that the invitations were going to be an extremely important element of your wedding and I'm so happy I was able to design these for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment