Top Navigation

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beth + Alden: Venue and Dress Inspired


Beth wasn't certain of the elements that she wanted on her invitation. She sent me this AMAZING photo of her wedding dress.

She also told me that she really loved her venue, the Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit. I remembered seeing this photo in Arising Images blog. These two photos became the inspiration for her invitation suite.

Beth's colors are chocolate brown and the lightest peach color. The invitation was printed in these two colors with this vintage looking graphic that has similar flowers to her dress.

The RSVP postcard was designed with a pretty monogram, emblem. Her inserts were wrapped together with matching peach ribbon. If the post office wouldn't charge more for a bow, I would have loved to have tied it to match the sash on her dress.


And I did a complimenting graphic on her side flap opens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment