Top Navigation

Monday, March 2, 2009

Elizabeth + Andy: Linen Inspired

Elizabeth contacted me about doing her invitations after Tracey from Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge had suggested I do her seating chart. Boy, am I glad she did! Elizabeth's invites quickly have become one of my favorite all time invitations.

The design all started with the linens! Elizabeth loved the print and asked if I could use them for inspiration. I designed a very similar looking ribbon swirl and whimsical five petal flowers.

I wanted the design to be center of attention on this gorgeous custom gatefold. The invitation is very modern and minimal with all capital sans serif font. Just the names have a little something to them printed in lime green and with a swirled "and" between their names.

Each of the inserts was printed with the designed pattern on the back and held in place with lime green sashes.

The postcard has a lime green ribbon twist and flowers with custom stamps. I've been looking forward to doing this fun option on someone's RSVPs with lines for the guest to send a special wish!

Her other inserts included a travel card to the Four Seasons in Las Vegas and a Rehearsal Dinner invitation for all of their guests.

The outside is held shut with a lime green paper wrap custom printed with the flower and ribbon design. I custom made envelope liners with the same print and custom stamps for the outer envelope completed this gorgeous invitation suite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment