Top Navigation

Friday, May 29, 2009

Andrea + Andy: Preppy Inspired


I've been talking to Andrea for nearly a year. When we first started talking about design, Andrea told me that she would best describe her & her fiance as preppy. When I think of preppy, I think of argyle. That became the design for her awesome bumper sticker save the dates. I designed this patterned argyle with her colors - butter yellow and navy blue.



The invitation design came quickly then. I used the same argyle pattern and used some preppy looking fonts in all lower case and upper case. I designed the argyle wedding invitations to have a long reception card and a rsvp card held together with an argyle sash. The RSVP envelope has argyle custom stamps.


The outer envelope has the same stamp and the return address is so cute with the address as part of the argyle design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment