Top Navigation

Friday, May 8, 2009

Jennifer and Aamer's Music Wedding Reception

Jennifer and Aamer are likely one of my favorite couples of all time. When I received their wording for both their program and menus, I actually laughed out loud. It reminded me how much I'll miss them when their wedding is done this weekend.


These programs were Jennifer's idea. One piece of paper is attached to the back of the program cover so there is only one "page" inside.




Gotta love the thank you note ...


And the "smooch". Too adorable!


The menus are oversized and layered to add color to the table.


I just love the infusion of their personality onto every piece.


These table numbers will be displayed along with the actual CD on each table.


And these placecards will be beautifully displayed in custom placecard racks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment