Top Navigation

Monday, February 8, 2010

Vincent Graphic Inspired


White and black invitations are definitely my favorites. Don't get me wrong, I love color, but there is something so formal and classic, yet modern and chic about black and white.

When Kacey and I started talking about the design, she told me "our venue is an arts center. Simple, clean lines, architecturally very modern. Our centerpieces are monochromatic, all hot pink roses tightly packed together, black table cloths. The table numbers with the graphic on them are going to be the only "design" or pattern on the table. I guess that's why I want it to be just right. I want the graphic to give the table a little 'warmth' since everything else is very clean, simple, modern."

Our focus turned to wallpaper graphics of all things. :) She found an awesome graphic that took a ton of editing, but was so worth it.


The inserts were wrapped with thin black satin ribbon in this pretty woven design. The RSVP card has the same bold flower design and includes this pretty monogram.




And these are the table numbers for the "warmth" that Kacey was looking for. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment