Top Navigation

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introducing Boxed Invitations!










I've never been this excited about an invitation. When Elizabeth emailed me I was booked and had to put her on my wait list. It wasn't looking good though. Then she called me and I don't want to say she begged, but she pretty much did. Then she had to go and mention that her wedding reception is in an art gallery and I was hooked.

Elizabeth then told me that she has made paper flowers forever and that she wanted a Fuji Mum theme. She was making large paper mums for the centerpieces and her future husband proposed with a white Fuji Mum. I mentioned that it would be so amazing to put a paper flower on each invitation and then mail the invitation in a white box mailer. Now I had Elizabeth hooked.

I spent months looking for a source for box mailers. Thank goodness I did because these invitations are stunning. Elizabeth made 100 white crepe paper flowers that will be attached to the cover of the invitation. Next comes the invitation - with reverse colors of white on black. The rsvp postcard has a coordinating custom stamp that becomes part of the design. The last card is a directions and general information card.

The white boxes are sealed with a large wrap printed with a coordinating graphic and the guest's addresses. The outer stamp is actually two stamps that when put together form a Fuji Mum.

Thank you Elizabeth for begging me to do these and for going along with me on this amazing set. I'm pretty sure I'm the luckier one in this relationship. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment