Top Navigation

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Julie's Decked out Panels











Julie and Steve were referred to me by Tracie at You're the Bride. I've know Tracie for a few years now and was thrilled when she contacted me about Julie's upcoming wedding at the Royal Park Hotel. Julie loved the look of panel invitations but she really wanted them special. These invitations are amazing with their bold orange and yellows and gorgeous graphic with a bold poppy on a branch. We did a map, brunch inserts, two custom RSVPs for the two events and my new double layered sashes. Her custom stamps are gorgeous with the design flowing right off of the card into the stamp. Are the outer envelopes are definitely my favorite ever. The stamp on the front is the focus with the modern layout of the address. But the back is beautiful with a full graphic and monogram on the back flap. The reception is going to incorporate these colors and red!

0 comments:

Post a Comment