Top Navigation

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christina's Damask Pocketfolds


Funny thing about this photo - my 4 year old son took it. ;)





I know I keep saying it, but my list of favorites just continues to grow! Damask wedding invitations - particulary black damask invitations - are the hot trend at the moment. These invitations are in a damask embossed pocketfold! I used the same graphic throughout the pieces and I adore the lower case script font for their names. Christina's words were "I love my funky invitations". :) The invitation is to the reception only and in the pocket is the RSVP postcard. Some of the guests are receiving a special insert for their small intimate ceremony. Christina's envelopes are in my new side flap envelope that opens at the top! And her damask custom postage is a perfect match to the damask envelopes. Thanks Christina! We never met and you went sight unseen with all of the colors and the new products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment