Top Navigation

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Julie's Poppy and Library Themed Wedding????








This was one of my favorite weddings of the year. Not only did I love Julie
and Steven, but I loved the graphic and everything that I did for the wedding - which was a ton. The Poppy on a branch graphic is gorgeous and it appears on everything. The orange menus are gorgeous and I did various signs for all over the reception held at the Royal Park Hotel. Another reason why I loved Julie - her signs didn't rhyme. I really dislike rhyming signs and Julie did simple phrases for the bathroom basket, guest book and even a sign for cigars.

So where does the Library theme fit in? Julie and Steve are both librarians! I suggested for the seating chart that we call it the "Table Catalog". I even made tiny pieces of "scrap paper" with their monogram and they displayed them in a wood box right from the library and mini golf sized pencils so their guests could write down their table number. The numbers were call numbers for books that were of significance to them. 308.81 "There's a Spouse in My House: A Humorous Journey Through the First Years of Marriage" and 307.73 "A Girl's Guide to Dating a Geek" were among my favorites.





For more pictures of this wedding, you can visit Tracie's blog and Arising Images blog. Later, I'll post the video trailer from Take1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment