Top Navigation

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Circle Invitations!









Joanie contacted me last summer. She had fallen in love with Tori's invitation but the custom pocket was a little out of her price range. She sent me pics of her cake and told me how much she loved circles. I had always wanted to do a round invitation. Not only did we do the invitations shaped like a circle, but also the RSVP! I love every single detail of her set. The circle pattern was inspired by her kitchen rug of all things and we first designed the pattern for her Save the Date postcards . My favorite detail though may be the RSVP envelopes - with the side flap and the design runs over the flap.

We also did circle table numbers! And her favor is also a photobooth and she is giving each guest a small frame for the photo booth picture. I made these pretty little inserts to go inside the frame and also the logo that will go on the bottom of every picture.

Thanks again to Joanie for letting me work on these awesome invitations. And now that her order is complete, I wanted to share with Joanie and you what her mother sent to me. :)

I had to write and let you know how beautiful your work is. Joanie is my daughter and she is beyond happy and excited to have her invitations, etc being created by you. Every step of the way, she has exuberantly told me of the details. The effort and design you have put into her wedding will be one of the most memorable for Joanie and Jon because they feel you are capturing the essence of who they are. Joanie doesn't know I'm writing because she might accuse me of bothering you....but I couldn't help myself! Thank you for making Joanie so happy at this very special time in her life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment