Top Navigation

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ever wondered what 19,180 looked like?



I often get asked if I ever have "down time". Being in Michigan, there is a definite wedding season here. January through March is off season. Halls offer discounted rates and vendors are all looking for weddings to make it through those winter months. My own wedding was in March 10 years ago so I could take advantage of the discounted rates. And I knew that I wanted to go somewhere tropical on our honeymoon so leaving the cold chill of Michigan to go somewhere warm definitely had it's appeal. :)

I have the luck that I can work on weddings across the nation and even internationally. But still, February and March are slow months. But am I slow? No - right now I'm working on all of my April weddings, some logos for my favorite vendors and businesses, and on my 2010 client packages. Yes, you read that right, 2010. With 2009 nearly booked, I'm working ahead on my new marketing materials for clients in 2010. This squares project is part of the new marketing package! On my counter are 19,180 squares and it was too fun & colorful not to photograph and share. I also had so many boxes of marketing materials delivered that they spanned from the front door down the hallway and my son had fun running across the "box bridge" in the house. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment