Top Navigation

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jillian + Todd: Love Bird Tattoo Inspired



I love birds for graphics - pretty obvious if you look at my logo. ;) So when Jillian told me that she wanted birds on her invitations I couldn't wait. She wanted to use her lovebird tattoo as inspiration.


As soon as I saw her tattoo of two flying lovebirds, I suggested that we do two birds separate on the invitations but then at the reception have them kissing.


The black pocketfold holds the two inserts inside with one bird sitting in the curve of the pocket.


When I designed the RSVP postcard with two birds in the tree, I immediately thought of the old poem - "sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g". I started the poem here and will finish it on the pieces at the reception.


Custom stamps were designed for the RSVP card with a bird on a limb.


A favorite detail is the bird chirping the word "Reception".


Black envelopes were wrapped with wrap around address wraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment