Top Navigation

Monday, August 17, 2009

Taline + Hrag: Falling Petals Invitation


When Taline came to me last year, I knew I had a huge challenge ahead of me. Taline needed her invitations to be in English and Armenian. I've done dual language invitations before. I had even done Armenian and English invitations before. So the challenge? Taline is Sosi's sister and I obviously had to come up with something completely different for her wedding.

Taline had a clear vision for the invitation. She wanted an all black invitation printed with cream text and petals that looked like they were falling and wind swept. I then designed the armenian invitation as a belly band that is ivory with black printing and continues the fall petal design.

RSVP Postcards with a monogram.



Machine calligraphy envelopes with custom stamps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment