Top Navigation

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kelli + Michael: Vintage Lace Inspired

Kelli came to me from a referral from Dionne at The Shooting Gallery. Her Detroit Athletic Club wedding is going to have a vintage feel. Kelli sent me some key photos of items, including her amazing vintage lace wedding dress and I knew I had my inspiration.


Kelli's colors are so gorgeous - raspberry, blueberry, and pale silver. I custom designed this gatefold for her, with a removable invitation and the inserts held in with a sash.


The invitation close and the sash wraps around. I designed it with the same magenta lace graphic.


The RSVP card was designed to give an area for the guests to write in a small message and fuschia lace custom stamps were designed for the pale silver RSVP envelopes.


Magenta reception cards with navy lace.


Custom maps were designed with parking and hotel information.


More custom stamps were designed for the outer envelope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment