Top Navigation

Friday, September 25, 2009

Vy + Hau: Floral Vietnamese Invitations


Vy asked me to design her fall wedding invitations. The big challenge? She needed the invitations in Vietnamese also! Although challenging, Vy was so much fun to work with. Even though she kept thanking me for being patient with her, I was thankful she was so kind and clear on the changes with a language that I didn't even recognize the letters. I give her and her family a large amount of gratitude to believe that I could pull these off as well.

There will be branches in her centerpieces with flowers so I designed these invitations with a branch and floral graphic.

I did something fun with her insert package. I wrapped them with two different colors of ribbon. Her colors were so fun in chocolate, orange and cotton candy pink.

Custom maps were designed for her ceremony at Mission Santa Clara de Asise and the San Jose City Hall Rotunda wedding reception.

The vietnamese invitation suite was designed slightly different to satisfy many cultural differences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment